Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jaejoong can be Edward Cullen?

I was sorting the pictures I took in 2011 and I came across a photo I took last 16th Busan International Film Festival's Star Road. JYJ also came to grace the said event so it was expected that JYJ fans will be all over the area. When I showed the JYJ pic to my friend she said Jaejoong should replace Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in the next Twilight movie. haha. What do you think?

 The light's too bright making all celebrities look like they are gonna film a Korean version of the movie Twilight. Take a look at the other pictures. I tried to make it darker though.













I could not recall all the celebrities who came and it was kinda hard to know who's who since the photos are too bright. Rain, Kang Sora, Kim Haneul, Jan Geun Suk, Ji Sung, Yoo In Na, Park Shi Hoo and more! Anyway, that night, being a foreigner was a blessing. Almost all of them stopped when they saw me just to shake hands. haha. I remember Daniel Cho and Ohn Joo Wan who even talked to me. Every time a lady actress shakes hands with me I get starstruck. They're just too pretty in person ^^

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a Twilight movie with Jaejoong playing Edward Cullen!!!! But I think I'm gonna hate the girl who willplay Bella!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaejoong is more handsome that Robert! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my hubbies Daniel Cho, Rain, Ji Sung and Park Shi Hoo! You are so lucky!! I really wanna see them in person. I'm already Korea but I haven't seen them grrrr

    ReplyDelete