Saturday, December 31, 2011

Backstage: LED Apple

To be honest I did not know anything about LED Apple before doing the short interview with them last Wednesday. Even before doing the interview I never knew that they've changed members twice or three times already. I tried to "study" before doing the interview by searching members profiles but unfortunately I got the old members' profile information. hahaha A perfect example of epic fail. Even the staff who took us to their room was also confused. She told us 4 then she said ah 5 members. Then when I met the manager he said 6. Epic failure just happened so fast that I really felt embarrassed. haha But when I met the group it changed. They were very friendly. 

The first thing you will notice when you see them would be their height! I've already seen many boy groups but I think it's only LED Apple and X Five that are really tall. Most of the time only Hanbyul was talking in behalf of the group. Aside from being the leader he is also fluent in English although I asked them in Korean. haha. Sometimes Kyu Min also butts in and utter some English words like "Yeah." After the interview, I thought it was already finished but Hanbyul came out of the dressing room and talked to me. He said if it's fine to do the interview again. So I was kinda surprised because he's really working hard for the group. He thought of something else to say in the video interview so he wanted to do it again. He was even seriously conversing with Kyu Min about what to say etc. It's was nice to see them working hard for their fans. 

After the interview, since we were just in the same area, we get to use the same washroom, drink coffee and just talk to them in the hallway. I also talked to Keano about his Twitter. 

I think LED Apple fans are very lucky and I could say they've made the right choice! I like their attitude and I like how they showed their respect to everyone. I remember the program's producer was really taking care of them just like a mom. hehe. Keep supporting the group folks!

Here's a music video of their song Accidentally Met By Chance


13 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice to know! I really like them so much! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Kyu Min is the tallest! I like him like suuuuper duuuuper like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for their comeback! Are you going to interview them again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could but definitely I'd be seeing them again next week.

      Delete
  4. I love the guitarist with light blonde hair so cute Fighting!!! LED Apple:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks miguel, i read some of your informations bout them in your blog and i finally being LEDA now :)
    but i still dont understand why LedApple never invited as guest star on ASC even Jason (Han Byul) MCing it.. and they never give LEDAs "bad boy" (or any LedApple song) even i (or we) requested it for 10 times every week T.T hul~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met them a month ago. They are super friendly. I like them so much for what they're doing and for what they are. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I met them a month ago. They are super friendly. I like them so much for what they're doing and for what they are. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I met them a month ago. They are super friendly. I like them so much for what they're doing and for what they are. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Set a consolidation calculator goal to take control back of spending at this stage.
    Late fees and over-the-limit fees are increasing, and more and more unscrupulous
    lenders out there who do not want to put your house up as collateral or something
    of equal value.

    my web-site: http://florence.beep.com

    ReplyDelete