Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Im Siwan is a dance breaker?

Yep you're not mistaken, you've seen it right DANCE BREAKER not breakdancer! LOL I remember my friend telling me how funny Im Siwan is when he dances. Wasn't so sure if I heard her right. She's talking about ZE:A and I know ZE:A has pretty difficult dance steps (well I can't dance so everything's difficult for me haha).  Apparently, Siwan's dancing skills made into headlines here in Korea's local entertainment news portals.
Three members of ZE:A's subunit ZE:A5 were special guests last week on Arirang TV's After School Club. Kevin, Siwan and Minwoo. Dongjun had another schedule while Hyunsik had minor injury so he had to rest. MCs Eric Nam and LED Apple's main vocal Hanbyul asked Siwan what he feels about it. And Siwan just smiled and was also really cool with it. He even said that he really is the dance breaker in the group. After that he danced PSY's latest single Gentlemen cracking up the staff and crew and the fans who were with us through Google Hangout. (Click to Join ASC’s Hangout)
If you were not able to see the pilot episode of Arirang TV's latest craze After School Club, you can check it on the shows Website's Video on Demand. You can also check the show's social media accounts: Twitter and Facebook for more updates.



You can also check this Related article for more information. I personally know Dongjun in this group but unfortunately he was not able to come during the recording. I've already met ZE:A many times before for interviews and other shows and they've always been down to earth. Kevin is also hosting a radio show in Arirang Radio called Hot Beat which is everyday from 12mn to 2am (KST).

This week's special guests on After School Club are MIB and Heo Youngsaeng!

4 comments: