Saturday, April 27, 2013

BtoB and their second confession!

         First of all I wanna congratulate BtoB for their comeback! The concept I'm getting through their stage outfits and song is "Spring Flower Boys." Which is timely I guess since it's already spring in Korea. Although sooner or later in a blink it's gonna be summer. I also saw them weeks before their comeback at Lotte World backstage. The first one to greet me was Sungjae. Like always. Every time he sees me he'd stop by and greet properly like a younger brother. No air. Really humble. Even if they're in a hurry he would still stop. haha. He was very surprised because we haven't met for ages. Then I explained because they had no broadcast schedules so it was kinda hard to meet them. Well, now that they're back, I get to see them almost everyday though... we do have have small chit chats but we really have nothing to talk to. Hahaha Except for showing them the photos I took.

Anyway, just wanna share some interesting photos of their performance last time on Simply K-Pop Ep. 59. I put some one-two liner story descriptions. If you wanna have your own version please feel free to do so.
Minhyuk: You! Yes you! 

 Sungjae: You know I can shoot you this invisible cupid arrow 
if you won't accept my 2nd confession....and you'll still be mine! bwahaha

 Ilhoon: You! This is my 2nd confession. Stop playing hard to get!

 Eungkwang: Don't you dare reject my 2nd confession! Or else....huh

Peniel: Yo! You! This time around I'll make you
 accept my 2nd confession!

I am quite close to four members in this group, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Sungjae and Peniel. Happen to worked with them before on other projects and for Peniel since he speaks English he was the first one I was able to talk to in the group. I have also suggested him to many English radio/TV shows as a host. The other members are also equally kind. If you ever have questions about BtoB members, maybe how they are backstage etc. please feel free to write them below this post. I'll try my best to answer...well if I know the answer too. LOL Check BtoB's performances on Arirang TV's Simply K-Pop! It's aired Tuesdays at 1pm (KST) and also re-aired in different time slots depending on your location. If you happen to be in Korea you can be part of the studio audience just visit the website and read the announcements Simply K-Pop

4 comments: