Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Coffee Culture in Korea

If you have visited Seoul then you have probably noticed how the city is flooded with coffee shops in every corner. Be it international coffee shop chains (Starbucks, Coffee Bean) or Korea's very own local store chains (Caffe Bene, Angel in Us etc) and even "indie" coffee shops, name it they have it. I've made a video trying to summarize Korea's very own coffee culture into four categories 1) Coffee shops coffee, 2) Convenience stores coffee, 3) Vending machine coffee and 4) instant-coffee mix. Please enjoy the video with a Dae Han Lee as our KIMIPAKCHWE Guide. Don't forget to write down your comments too. 



"Korea with KIMIPAKCHWE" is the newest project I'm trying to make for my blog. This is the first episode. I will be asking my Korean friends to host it as KIMIPAKCHWE Guide and they will be introducing anything under the sun about Korea. 

11 comments:

  1. Dae Han is very cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES HE IS. :)

      Delete
    2. yeah he is cute hehe and I like his voice

      Delete
  2. That would be the same in pretty much a lot of countries, right? I mean, in North and South America, all over Asia and most of Europe have the same set-up. I wonder what it's like in other parts of the world? Coffee, yum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same set up but if you have visited Korea you'll be surprised with the number of coffee shops especially in Seoul

      Delete
  3. I like the guide ^^ he's cute hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this video! It was enjoyable and i understand more about the coffee culture in Korea now. Looking forward to the next ep! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked it ^^ Thank you for watching.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice video ^^ Yes I've been to Seoul last year, almost every corner there are coffee shops!For coffee addicts, I bet you going to smile like ^___________________^ this once you there! Hahha!

    ReplyDelete