Monday, January 16, 2012

Hyunwoo and Mikyung - Manila Meetup

Another good news for TTMIKiers in Manila! Hyuwnwoo hyung will be in the Philippines again next month and there's a meet up together with his lovely and pretty wife Mikyung ^^;; If you are in Manila make sure you join them ^^
-----

Hey my friends in the Philippines, my wife and I went to Cebu in November last year and we loved it so much that we decided to go back!

This time we're going to Boracay and Manila on a family trip (with my parents and my two sisters), to celebrate my father's 60th birthday.

We will spend three days in Boracay and one night in Manila. We are going to first go to Boracay and then arrive in Manila around noon, on the 12 of February, 2012.

 

We are not sure WHERE we are going to have the meetup, but I'm thinking that it would be nice to know in advance who's interested in meeting up with us for some dinner and talk : )

Let me know by RSVPing!

Thanks!

Hyunwoo & Mikyung

http://twitter.com/ever4one
http://twitter.com/mikyungcho

For inquiries check the Facebook page!

1 comment: