Thursday, April 8, 2010

Will it Rain again?

Will it start raining again now that Rain is back? With his new album entitled "Back to the Basic'' Rain would be making scenes on stage again. He has returned as a singer, after spending months traveling around the world promoting his Hollywood action flick, "Ninja Assassin,'' and it was evident he was ready to further wow fans with yet another hot track.
"I needed to go back to where I started from. People have asked me why I wanted to release an album in Korea when I could continue acting in the United States. The reason is I could not forget my roots: my Korean fans. It was my duty and so that's why I chose the title `Back to the Basic''
He surely knows how to please his fans. Well let's wait and see if it will still Rain in Korea despite the increasing number of idol groups. The songs in this special album are as expected, one of the top songs being downloaded in Melon.com

Full Story:
Rain Returns With 'Back to the Basic'

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God Rain is so hot!!!!! I love him so much. He's very yummy here lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you for the comment. by the way where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love RAIN so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's good. hehe. so you must buy his album then..

    ReplyDelete