Friday, August 26, 2011

Mcountdown (August 25th)

Being an Mnet Global Supporter we get a chance to watch Mcountdowns and other shows run by Mnet LIVE!

Before going to the studio we gathered at the basement of CJ E&M building. The basement happens to be Bibigo, CJ company's very own well-being themed restaurant.  As expected we saw a lot of idol groups. Dal Shabet was just right beside us. Nine Muses, Brave Girls and Stellar were also with us at the restaurant. I couldn't stop staring at them because they were all hot and beautiful! By beautiful I really mean extremely beautiful! We greeted them and 'surprisingly' they were so responsive and were really nice to us. So I'm an official fan of the girl groups I mentioned above. hahahaha

Then we proceed to the studio were they
film the countdown. We were exactly in front of the stage giving us a very clear view of the performances. Well what can I say it was really an awesome experience.

Super Junior won a triple crown with their song “Mr. Simple“ Although not all of them performed, I felt that Super Junior really showed a lot of love to their fans. Their so-called 'fan service' was very good. After the countdown there was also a Dance Battle. Infinite bagged the 1st prize. I think they deserved it because they were really good.

4 comments: