Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good Morning Marathon

Woke really early today for a marathon. It was a small marathon called Good Morning Marathon held along Han River somewhere near Jamsilnaru. Didn't know that marathon is also considered somehow a popular sports here in Korea. It was participated by people from all walks of life, local and expats. Since it was my first time to witness a marathon and sort of understand its mechanics I didn't regret waking up that early. I salute all the people who are into this sport! I just wish I have the same passion as you guys. (The picture above are my friends ^^)
                                                                      
(Giving instructions to the runners)
Han River is very active in the morning too especially summer. It's a perfect spot to exercise.






Many groups also came to enjoy the marathon.


No comments:

Post a Comment