Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tous Les Jours in Korea

Tous Les Jours is one of the most popular bakeries in Korea launched in 1996. It launched an on-site production system for each franchise. According to Tous Les Jours' portal established Korea's first, Internet-based Total Information System (TIS) for franchise operations; first bakery mileage card system for consumers; and modeled the development of multi-bakery shops to maximize the reach of its outlets.
As of 2008, Tous Les Jours reached 1,000 stores across the United States, as well as in Asian countries outside of Korea, including China and Vietnam.
Wherever you go in Korea you will find one or more Tous Les Jours. Rain and Goo Hye Sun are the current endorsers. Actually, aside from being everywhere Rain and Goo Hye Sun are the only reason why I buy something in Tous Les Jours. I'm not saying that it doesn't taste good. Only that I don't find any outstanding taste that would make me say "oh I should buy more of these..." or you know something like that. Thanks to Rain and Goo Hye Sun ^^
for more information: http://www.tlj.co.kr/

3 comments:

  1. Hi! How can I go to this bakery via korea subway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find this almost anywhere in Korea so it's hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is
    really good.

    Here is my site; laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete