Sunday, December 20, 2009

Girls' Generation SNSD 소녀시대

If there's someone who could tell a detailed information about Girls' Generation SNSD 소녀시대, that would be my friend Chris ^^. Ask anything about So Nyeo Shi Dae , he knows it. lol The first time I saw SNSD was in a Super Junior concert but no cameras were allowed at that time. Then, unexpectedly, I saw them at the 12th International Girls Scouts Camp in Incheon. Since I was in front of the stage I was able to take good pictures and videos. They're so cute ^^ My favorite is Taeyon, who happens to be the leader of the group. Then Sunny who's quite strong despite her extremely cute appearance. I saw her once in a TV special where she almost won in a 씨름 (Korean wrestling). hehe. She ended 1st runner-up despite her petite size ^^ Tiffany and Yuri are emcees in MBC program called 음악중심. Yoona on the other hand may be the most popular as she was voted to be the most beautiful member of the group. Jessica is very popular nowadays because of her performance in Legally Blonde, which is a musical. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun are my least favorite but it doesn't mean I don't like them. hihi. They're still my favorites^^
I saw them many times in other occassions like 2009 Incheon Korean Music Wave Festival, Dream Concert, Asian Songfest and some university festivals. Everytime I see them I always feel like they're so close to me ^^ I get all the updates of the group through Chris ^^ so if you happen to be interested just tell me and I will ask Chris if I could give his facebook address to you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment