Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do you love MBLAQ?

Show your love and support to your favorite group MBLAQ! Mnet is having this "Star missions" where fans have to support their favorite idol groups by uploading UCCs. This time, the mission has been given to MBLAQ.

Mission: Fans will do a cover (dance/song) of their newest single "This is War." Seungho suggested that you can do the cover in a public space like subway but Mnet says it's not really necessary. However, they added it will be more fun if you do it in public. MBLAQ will be choosing the winner. The more creative and the more appealing to the group the better.

Prize: kiss from the group oh I'm sorry I mean autographed CD!
Event Period: January 27th to February 9th (Korea time)

For more details check MBLAQ Mission

Source: Mnet Global

2 comments:

  1. I like Mblaq, but I've had my ears busy with BIGBANG's new songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Thanks for sharing information about related modelling,would you mind updating your blog with more information, It is extremely helpful for me in modelling world.
    Casting and Talent Management || Still and Video Portfolio || Celebrity Management || Model Coordination

    ReplyDelete