Sunday, November 20, 2011

SHINee at the 3rd Bravo ASEAN in Korea!

It felt like below zero degree and quite windy but it did not stop the Korean and international fans of the boy idol group Shinee to stand in line and wait for the gate to open at AX-Korea, Seoul.
Shinee was the special guest in the recently concluded Bravo ASEAN in Korea. Now on its 3rd year, it's an annual activity for ASEAN countries to showcase their talents through different sorts of performances. Some went there to support their friends who were gonna perform but when I did some random interview with the people they all screamed Shinee at me.haha

My Personal SHINee History?
Shinee is the first K-Pop idol group I came to know because one of its members' older brother is my friend at school. hehe The picture on your right was taken in 2009 at the World Youth Campfest. hehe One of the vintage photos I have. Notice that they always have the same "positioning." From left to right Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key. haha I've seen them many times in different concerts and was even with them backstage since I was a staff of many camps and events where by chance they also performed. Anyway, so here are some of the videos of the group's performance yesterday. They performed Hello, Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong. As far as I know, after that they went to Super Show 4 at Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium. These videos are fanmade so don't expect a good quality. Sometimes you'll see the head of the person sitting in front. LOL






3 comments:

  1. From left to right Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key LOL I also looked at the pictures I took before and yeah they're like in this arrangement most of the time. Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean groups are everywhere. I don't have favorite groups, but I love listening to their songs. :D

    ReplyDelete