Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After School 애프터스쿨

After School, 애프터스쿨 is managed by Pledis Entertainment. The company that is said to have the prettiest and sexiest stars in Korea. Take Son Dambi for example. And this time they never failed to live this image. For me, Yui/UEE is the prettiest in After School. She's even prettier in person. Only that she was a bit different before plastic surgery.
Here's some information from wikipedia: After School, 애프터스쿨, had their public debut in 2008 and eventually made a "proper" debut on 17 January 2009 with the first single, "Ah!". Later that year, UEE joined the group, and After School released a second single, "Diva". In the fall of 2009, Soyoung left the group citing health concerns, which led to the addition of two members—Raina and Nana. The group then released Neo Ddaemunae 너 때문에", (Because of You), which became their first chart-topping single.
Nana is my friend Earvin's favorite ^^ Earvin knows a lot about them more than I do but since I like them I'm writting this entry. ^^; I already saw them many times. The first time was in a camp. They sang Diva and Ah. I didn't know the group but I already know their songs since it was being played all-over Korea. haha. Meaning, wherever you go you will hear their songs.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, special mention ako dito Kuya JM ah. Nana is indeed my favorite. I LOVE NANA. *Kyaaaahh!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. Earvin ano blog mo? register ka as my follower please ^^ haha

    ReplyDelete